Our actuarial division specializes in the following:
- Estimating loss and loss adjustment expense reserve liabilities, including issuance of statements of actuarial opinion.
- Pricing assistance, including the review of insurance rates, competitor analysis and making recommendations on pricing strategy to company management.
- Valuating insurers' books of business for potential acquisition or merger.
- Assisting companies in designing new insurance products and methods of delivering those products to the public.
- Estimating funding requirements for self-insured entities and performing self-insurance feasibility studies.
- Evaluating reinsurance costs and benefits and advising clients on matters of risk transfer.
- Assisting companies in complying with insurance regulations.
- Designing methods for companies to monitor performance.
- Providing expert testimony.
- Assisting companies with financial planning and forecasting.
- Creating feasibility studies for property/casualty insurers with emphasis on capital needs, return on equity and cash flow.
Our accounting division specializes in the following:
- Personal Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- Business Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- Electronic Filing
- Business Entity Selection and Start-Up Assistance
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Tax Deposit and Report Preparation
- Sales Tax Report Preparation
- Financial Reporting, including Compiled and/or Management-Use-Only Statements
- Business Forecasts, Budgeting and Loan Assistance
- Monthly Accounting and Write-Up Services
- Employee Benefit Assistance
- Software Selection, Implementation, Training and Support